Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cruefest!


We (Dannie, Lee, Tammi and I) all headed down south to Auburn to the Motley Crue concert at the White River Amphitheatre. All in all, it was pretty cool. Not as many mullets as I would have liked to see, but plenty of Tommy Lee and his boobie camera. Definitely not a child friendly show. And I have to say there is a completely different crowd in Auburn, which the Crue referred to as Seattle one too many times. I was kinda like, ummm, we are definitely not in Seattle anymore. Dannie and I actually saw a Ted Nugent look-alike and when we told him about his likeness he acted like he was gonna cry he was so happy. He was just beaming and saying how this was the best part of his week. Then Dannie said something about Anthony Bourdain, and he thought we were saying he looks like a cross between Anthony Bourdain and Ted Nugent and oh my god, he was in heaven. He was also drunk. And don't ever go to the beer garden at a butt rock concert and order a glass of wine--I almost threw up, really. Still, it was a good experience and something we all have to do at least once in life. Rock on.

1 comment:

Jenny + Mark = Love said...

I am sooo jealous, I would have totally gone with you guys! Don't forget me the next time you are rockin out! :)